Sunday, November 30, 2008

Call the Discovery Channel, This Mystery is Solved!!






For all you nay-sayers  out there,  there is finally photographic evidence that Sasquatch does exist.   I captured this photograph of the female of the species while feeding just today.

All these years,  the egg-heads and assorted freaks have been searching in vein the woods of northern California and Washington hoping to find evidence of the fable creature.  And here’s one right in front of me, on Guam.

Yep folks, that’s right, Sasquatch is a beach bum, who also   fancies fried chicken from time to time, as depicted in this photograph, snapped with my blackberry.  Luckily for science,  I was set  for quick photography, so I could draw and shoot quickly, then  egress  unnoticed and unharmed.   Surely I’d face certain  death in the clamp of her powerful jowls had the beast discovered my intent to plaster her fat ass all over the net .

It was my greatest wish to provide you with a full frontal shot of this giant, but the sound of crushing and snapping chicken bones froze me in my tracks. 

Please email me if you’d like an autographed copy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It lives!