Monday, December 1, 2008

People Who Clog Up Parking Lots To Get a Parking Space Closer to the Store Even Though They're Fat as Hell and Really Need the Exercise!

Just when I didn't think I'd find anything to write about today, another topic plops down in front of me.  

The title kinda says it all doesn't it? 

This is something that really pisses me off.  

People, like fucking sharks, circling the parking lot in hopes of getting a parking space close to the front of the building they want to go in. Not surprisingly, people that really need the exercise seem to be the most likely to do this.  They stop their cars, holding up traffic waiting for someone to put their bags away, strap their kids in the car seats, have a conversation with someone in the next row, and finally back out of their parking space, just so they don't have to walk he extra 50 fucking feet from the nearest spot "right over there."  The rest of us sit there, waiting, cursing, fantasizing about inflicting pain on them.  Then, some morbidly obese fat slob who probably hasn't seen their genitalia in decades, spills out of their car and waddles into the Denny's.  

And they see nothing wrong with it. 

I feel a photo essay coming on..... 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I demand photos...

TC said...

I know this makes me sound like an ignoranus, but I kind of didn't know these things happened outside of Texas.

The Vinilla Guerrilla said...

Stand by JT... I just learned I have two weeks of "use it or loose it" leave on the books. And I have nothing to do. Except piss fat people off.

Anonymous said...

>Except piss fat people off.

And take pictures of them. And post them here.

Oh, yes.