A bit of a post from 2015:
It's been several years since I've written anything. I actually forgot I had even had a blog registered with gmail until about 5 minutes ago. In my frustration, of sitting on the sidelines watching everything going wrong in the U.S. these days, I just felt like writing. This is all exacerbated by the fact that I recently turned 50, and my crankiness has automatically increased ten fold exactly on the date of my birth (which shall remain classified). So. time is running out, best say what's on my mind now.
One of the big things on the horizon is the upcoming Presidential election. People are riding Trumps ass about what he says and how he says it. They seem to forget he's not a politician. And he's not politically correct. He doesn't have to be. He's a zillionaire and he doesn't have to. Now, I won't go as far as saying that I hope he is the next President, not unless someone puts a choke collar on him, but I have to wonder, if he gets the job, if the gloves will really come off, and what's this place going to be like in a few years if all that happens. It's a shame that if he didn't have such a big mouth, he might actually get the nod.
The realization that it really doesn't matter who's going to be in the office has been in the forefront of my mind for years.. The structure of "the system" and the nature of politics, the corruption and indirect bribes, are what is really in control. Everybody knows that, right? It doesn't matter in the least what anyone says during the campaign, that's all the pre-fight trash talking. So I don't think Mr. Trump should be held to a different standard. Whether he knows it or not, he's not going to be able to do all the things he says IF he gets in the big chair. My guess is that if he gets too close, they'll just kill him anyway. They'll be some kind of "accident".
Flash forward to 12/2018....
Ok Ok Ok.... so now it's almost 2019 and we know how screwed everything is with Trump. It seems to be getting worse everyday. In the beginning, I thought, maybe, he's going to start slitting throats and straightening stuff out. But like a fine piece of sandpaper, it's worn down to the bone over the last two years. This man is so corrupt, so sleazy, well, he just has to go. He hasn't drained the swamp, he's just refilled it with new swamp monsters. This has so pissed me off that I've started my own little research project on him and his business dealings. There are podcasts about him.
We just keep getting shit dead wrong.
Anyway, I wish someone could change my mind but I just don't see how it's possible now. I don't know what else to say about it, so I guess I'll just go paint my gate. More to come.... later.
Advantages of PVC wall panels
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment